Following our recent post featuring the Best Ebook Readers For Desktop Computers And Mobiles Devices, we wanted to help even more our readers and invite them to use the best method to add epub and mobi files to your desktop computer and mobile devices.
A. Read books on your iPhone, iPad, Ipod Touch
- Download the epub file to your hard drive.
- Open itunes.
- Drag the epub file into your itunes library.
- Drag the book from your library file into your device.
B. Read books on your Android device
Download the Google Play Books app for Android and read books you’ve bought
1. Upload PDF & EPUB files
To upload files on your Android device:
- Open the Google Play Books app.
- Touch the Menu Burger nav > Settings > Enable PDF uploading.
- Exit the app.
- Download a PDF or EPUB file on your device and touch Upload to Play Books.
- You can see all files you uploaded at My Library > Uploads.
2. To read the books you’ve bought on Google Play:
- Open the Google Play Books app
- Touch Menu Burger nav > My Library.
- Touch the cover of the book you want to read.
You may want to get more detailed information on this page: Upload & read documents (PDF, EPUB)
C. Read books on your Kindle device
We suggest you read this very detailed article from Amazon: Transferring, Downloading, and Sending Files to Kindle 2nd Generation